Thursday, August 28, 2014

Easels

Hello everyone,
Its me again, Barbie about the easels i set up around PARADISE ARTIST COLONY. So far i only had two people send me photos and I am disappointed, I thought this was Artist colony. Come and check them out and see the photos, if you find one easel you can get a notecard with a LM for all the other ones. Anybody can take a picture, its not that hard, so lets see how many photos we can display.
Here is a sample of photos from The canoe dock.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Barbie


                                                  This one was taken by Mira
                                                 




                                                           These ones are by me







                                                               This one is by Colleen

No comments :

Post a Comment