Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A father’s love

Dear thereof,

If mother is like moon to your life, father is the brightening sun in your world ..
I agree you are enlightened by both Sun and the moon
To protect you I have gone through a lot of sacrifices and Difficulties ...
I Feel That, there HAS beens not written enough number of poems and songs to admire a father's love ....

It's that my blood running through your veins and body ..
Even though I did not carry you in a womb I felt all the weight and thrust of life
It is higher than Any Mountain peak in this world, the love Deep Within my heart for you ....
I keep wondering why my blood Did not turn in to milk ....

I gave you all the fortitude needed through a mother; I was behind her all the time
It's only me, yes I only know that ...
Why is it That children are Unable to Properly Understand 'a father's love'
Is it only mothers, Who Will be Invited to the heaven?

Nirmal Humburg

No comments :

Post a Comment