Monday, February 1, 2010

Amazing Carpet Bag

I keep in my handbag volcanoes!
There's stuff beyond scope
and getting reasonable: yes purpose!
I keep helicopters and assorted
things in my carry-all; my sweet knapsack;
... My wonderful, amazing magic carpet bag

I have shoes in there with Diamentes
- With sculpted prim toes
and strikingly gorgeous gowns: and yes!
I keep hair-do's, eyebrows and assorted
things in my carry-pack; my sweet cy-purse;
... My wonderful, amazing magic carpet bag

I have vases with scripted secrets!
They tell me who's beens
sky at my house; in the spa: so yes!
I keep thirteen fountains and assorted
things in my carry-bag; my sweet line-deck;
... My wonderful, amazing magic carpet bag

I have stuff inside stuff that belongs
to more odd stuff -
six thousand pieces of stuff! And yes!
I Could trash it all if I wanted to!
But, all is required in my SL world
from within my wonderful, amazing magic carpet bag.

Mikele Ihnen

No comments :

Post a Comment