Monday, March 1, 2010

Impressions of a New Resident

Hi everyone!
I am Regina Easterwood. I am new to Perfect Paradise, Having only been here a Few Days. So far, it is fantastic!
I am a 23 year old woman from Southern California (Los Angeles) but i Spend my summers in New York. I may be new to Paradise, goal I am not new to Second Life. I have beens on SL for over a year and a half and-have-been alot of different places. That Being Said, Perfect Paradise is one of the best places I have ever been in SL, maybe THE best, and it is Just Beginning.
As a woman new to PP, I can give you the perspective of a new person. I was very warmly Welcomed into the community and WAS odd Asked for my opinion on thingsthe first day. That is something That a new person likes, as it made me feel share of this community right away.
The people here are wonderful and the discussions are very deep Either or quite light. On the deep discussions, I find that i learn quite a bit odd if i dont understand all of it. The light ones are nice and relaxing and fun!
I have done aussi Some of exploring the island and the diversity of the island is just astounding. The Highest of compliments go to Miralee Munro and whoever else HAS done the terrforming and Placing of objects in Paradise. I know that i am going to Spend hours Trying to find everything there is on the island, hidden or out.
Having managed two clubs (still managing one) and HAVING owned one, it is Most Important to greet new people and make 'em feel at home. I have Given out the welcome notecard to em. If we make the new people feel at home and comfortable and the Abebooks web em and care about the island, we will get 'em to come back and Become apart of our community. 
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY!
I hope in the future to make this portion of my regular duties as I view this as one of the leading most things I can do here.
I am not a great builder (or Any kind of builder heheehhe) and not that intellectual, goal I am friendly and can use for my contribution to That PP.
I have put a number of you and HAD Some long discussions and hope to meet more of you in the near future.
Thank you for welcoming me into your community!
Regina Easterwood

No comments :

Post a Comment