Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two Notes One Song

Well, I'm not much of a poet,
But my words come straight from my heart-
You've touched my life with your magic,
Though we're miles and miles apart ....

We've danced and we've Talked and we've made love '
And the hours-have flown by-Quickly
Our Two Notes started singing,
And our two Souls learned to fly ...

Yes, our two ratings started singing,
And our two souls learned to fly ...

Your music, your words and your laughter,
Have deeply touched my heart-
And I've tried finding the right words to thank you,
Purpose can not find the right ones to start ...

Our two ratings somehow found each other ',
In Life's journey, and I'll never lag
Of feeling your music surround me,
You've set my soul afire ....

When our ratings are wrapped in each other ',
My soul is set afire ...

Our two ratings started singing,
With a strong rhythum and harmony,
And somehow in Life's great symphony,
Our two ratings Became One Song ....

Your strong rating is so special,
With your kind and loving ways-
Your music and magic so wonderous,
You make my notes smile always ...

This score still finds your notes quite amazing,
And I Thank the stars above-
That we've found the right keys to sing in,
AND THEIR the keys of understanding and love ...

Yes, our two ratings somehow found the right keys,
The keys of understanding and love.

(Yes) Our two ratings started singing,
With a strong rhythum and harmony,
And somehow in Life's great symphony,
Our two ratings Became One Song .....

Our two ratings Became One Song ....


Indigo Broome

No comments :

Post a Comment